Friday 27 July 2012

Crazy (The Pack AD)

Pin It Now!

Jacket - H&M
T-shirt - Topshop
Skirt - Zara
Shoes - Office

Summer may have just arrived to our shores.  Could it be true...we don't need tights anymore (clearly noted by my very pale legs). I really do need to do something about my terrible poses I've just realised. I broke my right arm about four years ago on a snowboarding trip and have a metal plate in it. It never just sits straight anymore and always looks a bit bent in photo's. I'm more self conscious about that than the huge scar running down the side of my arm. Anyway, posing for photo's is really hard when you're running a blog like this. So, if anyone has any ideas on good poses let me know!

Track of the Day:   The Pack AD - Crazy

This is for all the ladies and feminists out there and fella's too. Please watch this video by the amazing Pack AD who hail from Canadia. Their twitter profile reads "We're not the coolest band but we are YOUR band". I missed them when they supported NOMEANSNO in Dublin a while ago but hopefully will see them live one day.  

It's definitely a Friday song and makes me want to rock out. Happy Friday!

5 comments:

  1. Love the skirt! If you get a sec, would love to know what you think of my latest post,thanks.

    Www.supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your skirt! Haha I am the same with the poses, I'm just not a natural at all! Fair play to you for getting out and doing it though, I have yet to venture to the great outdoors! Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Joanne! Great to meet you yesterday. I had such a fun day and the goodies we got were such an unexpected bonus! Enjoy the rest of your holiday & start posing! xx

      Delete
  3. gorgeous skirt, i love the pleats and colour of it!
    here's hoping the sun stays a bit longer so we can enjoy getting our bare legs out :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Katy. Am following you on the twitter :)

      Delete