Wednesday 25 April 2012

Penelope

Pin It Now!


Cardigan, Jeans - AWear
Top - Zara
Boots -Ebay
Scarf - South Africa

It's hurricane season out there today so I had to take these pictures inside which is the reason for the poor quality. So, sorry about that.
I love these grey jeans - they go with my mood! They're also nice because they're not black and they're not blue - both of which I have plenty of.
I'm not really one for big bright colours but I love bright yellow as you can see by this cardigan. I think people are afraid to wear yellow - I don't know why. I think it's lovely.
I also have a black coat with me and my tan beret.

Track of the day:
I really needed cheering up today so I put on Pinback. Love this band.  I'd highly recommend you check them out. They're one of my favourite bands ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment