Friday 30 March 2012

"Bill Cunningham New York"

Pin It Now!



Cardigan - Penneys (old)
Jeans - Topshop (old)
Blouse - Zara 

Off to new movie "Bill Cunningham in New York" about one of the first ever "bloggers" you could say.  Very very excited about seeing it!  Fashion & New York - wow!
Thanks to Helena for inviting me or I wouldn't have known about it (doesn't say much for me!).
So, I thought I would dress appropriately with my (poor) take on Chanel! This is my first time wearing this cardigan which I bought in Penneys last year and couldn't really muster the courage to wear it.
But dressed down with jeans and a simple black blouse I think it looks ok.
I realise now I should always use both hands when taking pictures so I'm sorry about the poor quality of some of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment