Saturday 14 January 2012

white lie

Pin It Now!



 blouse - Urban Outfitters; jeans, cardigan - New Look

I'm telling a bit of a lie today because this is an outfit I wore a few days ago so it's not really today's outfit. But, it's Saturday and it's going to be a lazy one I think so I may not get out of my pyjamas today.  And I don't fancy putting a picture up of me in my pj's.

That's what Saturdays are for me - lazy days. Sometimes for housework but definitely not for making much of an effort in the clothes department. 

 Didn't get to bed until early this morning as was up with two great (and stylish) friends watching Dirty Dancing. I'd forgotten how much I love Baby's style - cute denim shorts, white jeans just above the ankle and cute check shirts. Plus those gorgeous sparkly dancing shoes.




No comments:

Post a Comment